Terms and Conditions
1. The Promotion: All eligible orders made during the promotional period will receive ONE (1) promotional tribble with their order at no additional cost.
2. Promotional Period: The promotional runs from 09:00am AEST February 1, 2018 to 11:59pm AEST March 1, 2018. AEST is Australian Eastern Standard Time.
3. Eligibility: The Promotion is open to legal residents of all countries serviced by the Etsy platform, and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Linguistic Anarchy Crafts, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promotion is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
4. How to Enter: To be eligible for the free promotional tribble, an order must meet the following criteria:
- The order must be placed with the Linguistic Anarchy Crafts Etsy Store during the promotional period.
- The order must include ONE (1) or more physical items, and shipping must be paid.
- The order must come to a minimum of AUD$5.50, before discounts.
- The person making the order must be 18 years of age or older.
4. Promotional Tribble: The promotional tribble is a tiny sized tribble in a limited, mystery colour. This colour will only be available during the Fabulous February Giveaway promotional period. The tribble cannot be “upgraded” to a larger size. No substitutions or exchanges will be permitted, except as guaranteed by relevant consumer laws. The promotional tribble cannot be exchanged for cash.
5. Limits: Free promotional tribbles are STRICTLY LIMITED to one per customer. For any person making multiple orders during the promotional period, a free promotional tribble will be included with the first order ONLY. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Linguistic Anarchy Crafts.
6. Boilerplate: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully and unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements.
Linguistic Anarchy Crafts reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Linguistic Anarchy Crafts’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Promotion.
Linguistic Anarchy Crafts has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Promotion, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by the Promotion rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such attempt be made, Linguistic Anarchy Crafts reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
7. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Linguistic Anarchy Crafts and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
8. Disputes: THIS PROMOTION IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF AUSTRALIA AND QUEENSLAND, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Promotion, You agree that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Queensland, Australia having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.